Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Breaking up...

FaceBook, you aren't who you used to be. I don't even know you anymore. You've changed so much, I just can't keep up with you. The people you hang with...well you know what, I just don't fit in with them, maybe I never did.

Late nights, early mornings, it's just too much of a commitment. All the latest chicken coops, bedazzling games and flashy photo ops, mobile on the move posting and large fan groups...I can't keep up. I guess I'm just not cut out for it, for us...for you.

I think you'll do fine without me, you have plenty of friends, fans and well...followers. Best of luck to you. I will always have the good memories.

So this is good-bye. I'm breaking up with you. We're over, through, done...

J.

3 comments:

Claire said...

haha! Scott recently broke up with Facebook as well. Not that he ever spent much time on there...

sweetlissybug said...

Nooooo! How will we ever have our short conversations!? Oh, well. You will live. I just don't know how I will go on. :D Hee hee!

Jarret M. Sharp, Ed. D. said...

Scott's my hero. Cuz, you'll do fine. You're tops.