Thursday, February 25, 2010

Are you still my princess?

I used to ask Rachael that every night before I kissed her and tucked her in, later in phone calls it morphed into Good bye Princess and then she'd say, "I miss you" and I'd reply "I love you" and that would go on for several exchanges...until it was time to hang up.

I hate the hang up like I hate I hate the throw up. Chunder. Blunder. Excuse me I do.

...Elle now tells me she's still my princess and I ask her, "Are you sure?", "Yes Dad, I'm sure!" as the hugs and kisses are exchanged.

I want the world to know that I am so lucky to have two princesses. Two beautiful daughters that give me hope. Clean. Bright. Brilliant so true.

J.

2 comments:

sweetlissybug said...

I hate to hang up too.

Bethany said...

I knew you had a sweet side:)